Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery - Dr. Benjamin Schlecter gave me a painful hypertropioc scar

I went to Dr.Benjamin Schlecter of Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery, to minimize a flat, pain free scar.

He told me that he could tuck the width of the scar in my ear and hide it. What he did not tell me was that there was not enough tissue to do so successfully. Therefore, I ended up with a hypertropic scar which is intensely painful. I wish I had never sought the services of Dr.

Schlecter of Spring Ridge Cosmetic Surgery center in Wyomissing, PA. When I showed him the result of his work he told me that I had had scar there before and he didn't take responsibility for the hypertropic scar he gave me. I would NOT recommend Dr. Benjamin Schlecter.

I have been to another doctor who is trying to correct Dr. Schlecter's work and he agrees that surgery for the initial scar should not have been recommended.

I regret ever trusting this uncaring doctor, who advertises compassionate care.I did not find compassion in his office.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 12 #1126124

Having been an operating room nurse for 30 plus years I can tell you that that scar is the result of your healing . Not the result of surgical misadventure . You might want to consult a mental health specialist. You should be pissed at your body response to healing not the Doctor.

0 0 Reply

Mar 14 #1127184

You must work for this butcher as suggested by your reply. Schlecter NEVER should have said that he could repair my scar surgically, as attested by the doctor I am currently seeing who is repairing the damage done by Schlecter.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery.
Filing a new complaint about