100% full Not resolved

I went to Dr.Benjamin Schlecter of Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery, to minimize a flat, pain free scar.

He told me that he could tuck the width of the scar in my ear and hide it. What he did not tell me was that there was not enough tissue to do so successfully. Therefore, I ended up with a hypertropic scar which is intensely painful. I wish I had never sought the services of Dr.

Schlecter of Spring Ridge Cosmetic Surgery center in Wyomissing, PA. When I showed him the result of his work he told me that I had had scar there before and he didn't take responsibility for the hypertropic scar he gave me. I would NOT recommend Dr. Benjamin Schlecter.

I have been to another doctor who is trying to correct Dr. Schlecter's work and he agrees that surgery for the initial scar should not have been recommended.

I regret ever trusting this uncaring doctor, who advertises compassionate care.I did not find compassion in his office.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery?

Comments

Having been an operating room nurse for 30 plus years I can tell you that that scar is the result of your healing .Not the result of surgical misadventure .

You might want to consult a mental health specialist.You should be pissed at your body response to healing not the Doctor.

to Anonymous #1127184

You must work for this butcher as suggested by your reply. Schlecter NEVER should have said that he could repair my scar surgically, as attested by the doctor I am currently seeing who is repairing the damage done by Schlecter.